Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Welcome to Thraushtins

Been awhile. Apologies. I'm starting my march into world domination today. I had quite the revelation and being this is my blog I can go deeper into the details. I started thinking about the wheel; rudimentary, simplistic, and practical. A central hub with all spokes attached and jutting outwards while still connected. It does what it needs to do without having to be extravagant. It's a necessity. Lightning struck. I realized the path and I am now on it when it comes to my presence on the internet. Does this sound a bit meglo-maniac? Completely and I like it. Enjoy the beginning of what will be known as my world domination:


BTW I thank all of my loyal friends and subscribers for your amazing support and am humble enough (despite the above explained ego trip lol) to realize without you I would be nothing. Thank you!!! Oh and hit the join/follow button top left or get others to on my blog... I mean 2 followers on here? *head pops* ;)~

No comments:

Post a Comment

WTF FTW PODCAST