Monday, August 29, 2011

Together to the Top

Since I was a kid I always believed in the philosophy of "We Are One". It's 3 little words that seem so easy to get, but in actuality it's a very hard concept to understand. That small phrase is written on the inside of my wedding band that I still keep with me after my wife passed of cancer 5 years ago. That small phrase is written on her gravestone and that small phrase means tons to me because it is the keystone of my belief system. I see others out there who also believe in this and it lifts my spirits up tremendously. Recently my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law got tattoos with that phrase on it and I was rather floored to see that. I remember Amy (my wife) and I talking about it in our youth and we had some crazy talks on it lol. I thought it only right to bring this concept home to others I see on YouTube who have no viewers/views on their great content. I see the game is corrupt and I want to become activist and help. This experience has been amazing for me... helping the lil guy is right up my alley and I will do all in my power to get these people noticed.
 

  WE ARE ONE ~ TOGETHER TO THE TOP

No comments:

Post a Comment

WTF FTW PODCAST