Friday, August 31, 2012

Midnight Thrashers

When I was 10 and skateboarding had names like Steve Caballero, Adrian Demain, Todd Hasting, Tony Hawk, Chris Iverson, Mike McGill, Lance Mountain, Rodney Mullen, etc, my friends and I decided to buy some new decks and grind at night time. We called ourselves the Midnight Thrashers. I couldn't skate worth a shit and soon gave it up for bmx'ing lol But the point is it was fun as hell! My son last night was grinding on his "rip stik" which is an evolution of the skateboard. Recently they made a video (<--- click to watch) using one of my songs on their official YouTube page :)But that's beside the point. Devon and I decided to start our own Midnight Thrashers club. Here's us chillin out before we made the club official lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WTF FTW PODCAST