Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Why I love Weekend Warriors

What is Weekend Warriors you may ask? You may ask... do it... no really... ask me. Did I use too many of these "..."? If I'm asking the answer most likely is yes. I'm getting off track... (< lol) Weekend Warriors is a show that I created on my youtube channel sometime in august of 2011. The show features undiscovered youtubers and helps promote their channels as well as giving us all new channels to watch. I feature all types of youtubers on Weekend Warriors. But, the best part about the show is that I post a vote on my facebook page and we all get to vote on our favorite channel! The winner gets a mention on the following week's show. We have a pretty dedicated following of warriors out there so I'm really excited about what's in store ;)~ Check out the promo I made for Weekend Warriors Season 2:


No comments:

Post a Comment

WTF FTW PODCAST