Monday, November 21, 2011

I Love Weekend Warriors

About two months ago I became inspired in helping out the little guys of youtube who deserve more attention, but can't get it because of how the cards are stacked against them. What do I mean? Well YouTube tends to help those who make them money. What?! A corporation who wants to make money?! Absurd! lol. Yes in fact those who started out on YouTube many years ago had it the easiest as far as making it and being able to be found on search and now... well... lol Yea it's damn near impossible. So my idea to get those who need noticed... noticed? Stack the cards in our favor by raising the bar of likes on a weekly show I do called Weekend Warriors. Here's an epsiode you all can check out that I'm very proud of:


Why are likes and faves important? Because they rank you up on search. The big YouTubers out there employ dirty tactics by using bots to like their vids on top of the huge subscription base they have. Not us. We are doing this from the grass roots and succeeding. We started out getting 10-20 likes, then 30, and recently when I realized how important fav/liking was I really raised the bar. As of the last show I asked for fifty likes. We got those right away. This show I'm asking for 60 likes! I won't make future shows until that goal is reached. So essentially each show will become more popular because the amount of faves and likes will have a positive impact on search.

It's time we take YouTube back and stop the corruption. The Weekend Warrior army is growing and this has been one of the best experiences of my life. I love helping people and I love the fact that we are all working together as one!

Together to the Top!
Thraush-Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

WTF FTW PODCAST