Sunday, July 17, 2011

Awareness

I realize and am aware I have this posted on my facebook, but this is a very important video in my mind. What I've learned up until this point in my life is that we make our own complexities. We make our life what it is through our own perception of things. External and Internal forces constantly battle for the control of our mind. This video speaks of simplicity and really one should take life at it's simplest when it comes down to it. Some of the simplest lessons in life, like appreciating your surroundings/environment, go many times unnoticed by us. Take some time to be appreciative of just being. Simple lessons... why are they so damn hard sometimes? They don't have to be. Take back what's rightfully yours... your mind.


Much love 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WTF FTW PODCAST