Friday, April 15, 2011

In Anticipation to an Answer

I recently posted a new vid here: The Answer to Everything

I had to write about this because while it has little to no views on the grand scale of where I have posted it, I know that it's making people stop and think wtf. Any time I can mind F you is a good time for me and while the video is intended to invoke reaction, it offers whatever answer you personally attach to it. The video itself is a mirror adopting the strategy of the socratic method. The range of responses on this from hatred, to acceptance, understanding, thoughtful insight, and in some cases bliss (lol) is exactly what I was looking for when this idea popped into my head. I hope you all dig it as I personally view it an "art piece".

No comments:

Post a Comment

WTF FTW PODCAST